Get Adobe Flash player

Practice History

Hampton House Dental Practice is one of Leicestershire's oldest established practices. Originally set up in Halford Street in 1864, the practice relocated to Hampton House 176 London Road in 1961. We have a long history of providing quality dental care and place great emphasis on the traditions established by our previous colleagues, intending to continue with their enthusiasm and commitment to excellence in dentistry.


Practice Philosophy

Although we have a modern outlook and keep up to date with the latest developments we have not lost sight of traditional professional values that our patients expect. Our aim is to provide the highest quality dental care based upon sound scientific evidence and principles.


Our Services

Click to find out more

 

New Patients
General Dentistry
Denplan
Cosmetic Dentistry
Teeth Whitening
Orthodontics
Hygienists
Fee Guides